Saturday, June 6, 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Dear Evon,
I know I am posting this late.
But still, I wanna express my heartfelt thanks.
Firstly, the video was fantabulous.!
Really. I was like watching it.
And I was like thinking what are you gonna write when it reaches me.?!
Was afraid that I'd cry watching the video.
I didn't. I kept laughing instead.
I really love our year one photos. (:
Well, I can't express how much I love you.
Neither can I express how bad I feel for the times that I did not treat you well as a friend.
But I really really love love love you okay.?
(Hint: Prepare to marry me anytime now, I'll be waiting for you to propose)
Thank you for everything and just being there for me. (:
To the rest, doesn't mean i didn't write a love letter to you means you aren't as important.
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY GIBBERISH.!
in fact, i'm thinking of some of you as I write this.
but, i'll write again next time.
when i can think of something sweeter.
meanwhile, i'm leaving.
dont know when i'll be back again.
ya right,
10th June LAHHS.
see you guys then.
♥♥♥